Swingin' da MoODz

Wilkommen Sie in die "Bitchy World"! Just babbling about things in my life in general, nothing more or less :P

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

BNH Hospital: My Internship

It's been almost 3 weeks now that I've been doing this internship at the BNH Hospital, Soi Convent, Silom. The internship is a part of my study, Pharmaceutical Science, so I have no choice whetherto do it or not, though, fortunately enough, I at least got to choose where to go...

My best friend, Kate, at the pharmacy room. This photo is kinda shitty coz taken with cellphone.







Surprisingly, this is the first time for this hospital that they accept the internship so far, for Pharmacy Dept at least. So it's new for both the students and the pharmacists to mentor us :)
This hospital is supposed to be international oriented, it's got contracts and deals with embassies and such, also lots of tourist and expats come here, not to mention hi-so Thai ppl.



The environment here is so nice and pleasant, maybe becoz it's customer oriented, they really focus on customer service so they have to make it as nice as possible, i guess.



The fun thing about this hospital that I won't find it anywhere else in Thailand is that it's pleasant to work, i get to use English alot, and we don't have to put up with doctor's handwriting on the prescription!!(for Outpatient Dept. at least)


Though, since it's a private international hospital, it's gonna be expensive..some service charge added, u know. So the patients(or should I call customers?) have lots of expectations..
One different thing that this kinda hospital has and other public/governmental ones don't is the service mind..which I'm totally fine with that, my part-time job is customer service thingy anyway..



So yeah, I'm enjoying it so far and I don't regret at all that I get to do the internship here. Although, I don't get to learn the hardcore pharmacy shit like the public governmental ones(becoz they accept the 30Baht policy shit from Thaksin administration so you get all sort of patients coming) but I do learn something that the governmental hospital doesn't have...everything has its own value, right?

That's me and my friend, kate in the garden.

Trying to be a garden presenter, hehe:P

I hope my uniform doesn't look like a nurse assistant or some technician too much..








Some pose from my friend as well ;)

Err....she likes plants and flowers, I think..

3 of us in the rest room :P

Thanks to BNH Hospital

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohooo, great pics and time at the BNH, I guess I need to make a doctors appointment, its now worth to get a check up there :)) andy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home